Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set 45 lbs (20 KG, No Rack)
Ironmaster’s Quick-Lock Dumbbells are one of our most popular products. But not everyone needs such a massive range of weights for their home gym. Some customers asked for a set of adjustable dumbbells in a lighter starter weight.
So here they are!
Ironmaster is one of the oldest, most popular, and best-loved home gym equipment manufacturers. We’re trusted by customers ranging from Pro bodybuilders to guys kitting out tiny home gyms in their garage.
You can quickly adjust each of these dumbbell from 5 lbs – 45 lbs (2.2 kg – 20.5 kg). And you then have the option to increase the weight up to 165 lbs (74 kg) with available add-on kits.
Our quick-lock adjustable dumbbells are a flagship product. They’re everything we stand for as a brand. Uncompromising quality. Strength and durability. No-nonsense, beautiful kit. Equipment which works as hard as you do.
“They’re priceless to me. This truly exceeded my expectations and well worth the expense to me. The quality is outstanding and time for plate changes just a brief pause in whatever you’re doing with them.” – DC
Why the Quick-Lock Dumbbell 45lbs Set?
Easy To Use
Ironmaster’s patented quick-lock design makes these the best adjustable dumbbells on the market. Change the weights from 5 lbs (2.2 kg) to 45 lbs (20/5 kg) in seconds. You can even increase in 2.5 lb increments (because we know that sometimes a 5lb jump is too much).
– Dumbbell Video –
Changing the weights is so simple you can do it with one hand. Most people who own our adjustable dumbbells say they can change the weights on each dumbbell in under 15 seconds. So maybe they won’t suit your high-volume, triple drop set finisher. But they’re perfect for straight sets, circuits, or pyramid sets.
These dumbbells are made from steel and iron, with no plastic parts. The high-grade steel handles are chrome plated and each weight plate is precision cast and hand machined.
Unlike other adjustable dumbbells on the market, Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbells can be easily expanded so they grow with you.
The dumbbell handles and locking screws use the same parts as the original 75 lbs (34 kg) set, so you can add up to an additional 30lbs (13.5 kg) per dumbbell with the standard included handles and locking screws. You can also expand these with the 120 lbs (54 kg) and 165 lbs (74 kg) add-on kits.
“Best damn dumbbell system I have ever used. I am 50+ years old and have been lifting weights since I was 13. I have never found a system this easy to use and the ease in which it can be expanded to a higher level. This is a fantastic product. Everyone and anyone who lifts should own a set of Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells.” – Francis B
World’s Strongest Adjustable Dumbbells?
It may be a bold claim, but we back it up by providing a lifetime warranty. This is commercial-quality kit for your home gym. We’ve thrown everything at these dumbbells and they still work like they’re fresh out of the box.
This is equipment designed and developed by guys who love training. And it’s used by some of the strongest athletes in the world.
These adjustable dumbbells have been crafted by strength training fans who know what serious lifters need. You’re getting chrome plated, heavy duty steel, and quality knurled grips.
You won’t need to think about anything except lifting. Just drop the weight at the end of your set, if that’s your style. Our dumbbells are so strong and durable, they can take it.
“If you want high quality without spending thousands on individual dumbbells, these feel just like the ones in the gym. These will be the dumbbells I will stick with forever and I’ve had other adjustable dumbbells before. You will not regret it” – Stephan S
If you’ve got this far with your home gym plans, invest wisely. Buy the best home gym equipment and never replace it. Choose design that will feel good from the first time you use them.
An investment in your gym equipment is an investment in your physique.
Adjustable Dumbbells, now at a lower starting weight.
45 lbs (20.5 kg)
11.5" (29 cm) at 45 lbs Size
6.5" (16.5 cm)
6.5" (16.5 cm)
1.25" (3.2 cm)
6.5" (16.5 cm)
12 x 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plate, 4 x 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) plate
4 x standard locking screw
165 lbs (74 kg)
- World’s STRONGEST adjustable dumbbells.
- MUCH faster than spin locks and NO plastic parts.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
Adjust from 5-45 lbs (2.2 kg – 20.5 kg) each in 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) increments in just seconds. (45 lbs (20.5 kg) each dumbell = 90 lbs (41kg) total)
- Change weights on any flat surface. Dumbbell Stand is not included but is available separately.
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 12 ea. 5 lb (2.2 kg) plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) plates.
- Handles weigh 5 lbs (2.2 kg) empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) so the starting weight is 10 lbs (4.5 kg) each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with diamond knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 75 lbs (34 kg) each adjustable dumbbell, 120 lbs (54 kg) or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs (74 kg).
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5″” (16.5 cm) x 11.5″ (29 cm) long at the 45lb size.
- Handle grip diameter is 1.25″” (3.2 cm) with a 6.5″” (16.5 cm) grip width inside.
- Lifetime warranty!
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly instalment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR