Based in the UK and holding stock of the full range of equipment allows us to get orders to you FAST!
Here at Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd we aim to be as helpful and as open as possible to provide you, our valued customer, all the information you may need. We want to make your shopping experience fun, easy and fast.
Expected delivery time: Between 2-5 working days after placing your order. We aim to deliver within these guidelines at all times. However, occasional delays are sometimes unavoidable at very busy times of the year.
Delivery can only be made to the cardholders address. Please contact us for more information.
Free delivery: ALL orders are now delivered FREE to mainland UK addresses. This excludes (but is not limited to) the following postcodes: BT, HS, IV, AB, PH, PA, DD, KW, G and all offshore postcodes. These postcodes may incur a delivery surcharge.
- Orders are delivered Monday to Friday by either Interlink/DPD or via a pallet network.
- Your shipping charges are calculated and shown during checkout.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within two working days, with delivery by Interlink/DPD or via pallet within two further working days.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different delivery companies.
Orders sent via Interlink/DPD:
- Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm.
- You will receive an email and/or text message from Interlink/DPD the day before the proposed delivery date.
- You are given the option to change the delivery date by replying to this email/text.
- In the morning of your delivery, usually between 7:00 – 8:30, you will receive an email and/or text from Interlink/DPD with your hour delivery timeslot (note: this is dependent on the local route in your area). If this is not suitable, you can request an alternate day (but not time), or request that your order is delivered to a neighbour or left at your local Interlink/DPD depot (hyperlink https://www.dpd.co.uk/apps/depotfinder/#search) for your collection.
Orders sent via pallet:
- Deliveries are made between 7am and 7pm.
- The freight delivery service you receive may vary among carrier companies.
- Your order will arrive without prior notification. A card will be left if no-one is home and the goods returned to the carrier’s local depot to await your contact.
- Most carriers deliver to the kerbside immediately adjacent to their vehicle so it may be necessary for you to move merchandise into your home from the ground floor delivery point. This is especially relevant if you live in a block of flats as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block.
Other Delivery Information
Request for specific delivery dates
It may be possible to request delivery for a specific date by adding the date in the comments section during checkout. The requested delivery date must be at least 3 working days after the order dated. Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd will endeavour to make this happen but it cannot be guaranteed. Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd will not entertain any claim whatsoever for compensation arising from late delivery due to a third party carrier.
Due to the size of some delivery vehicles, Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd or any carriers delivering on behalf of us must be informed of any restrictions regarding access for the delivering vehicles. This includes but is not limited to: steps (including those that require climbing to gain access to the property entrance), any overhanging/low trees/shrubs, steep driveways, narrow lanes, tight bends or any other restrictions that may make it difficult for the delivering vehicle to gain access to the point of delivery. Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd will not accept any claims for compensation arising from non/failed/refused delivery of any item where the carriers or we were not made aware of any points regarding access restrictions. In the event that the item is refused/cancelled due to these restrictions, the customer is liable for all carriage charges.
If you refuse delivery or if it is found that any of the larger products upon delivery will not fit through any doors/stairwells etc. and the product is subsequently returned/refused, you are responsible for all outward and return carriage costs incurred by Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd. We would therefore recommend that you ensure the product will fit and can be transported to its ground floor point of installation easily. If you need to confirm the boxed dimensions of a product, please call Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd prior to placing your order.
Short deliveries and damage to packaging
When the delivering carrier brings your order, you must count the items you receive and look for any damage to the packaging. The number of items you should receive is noted on the carrier’s delivery note. If the number of items you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier’s delivery note, you must note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging must be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out “Delivered in good condition” from the carrier’s delivery note. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order and that the packaging was in good condition.
Any short delivery of items must be reported to Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd within 48 hours of signing. Neither Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
Collection of faulty products:
In the event of an item being received that either develops a fault (proof of purchase will be required) or is found to be faulty upon delivery, you must email us photos and a description of the fault. We will then either arrange to have this item collected free of charge, an engineer will call or we will provide remedial advice at our discretion. Items for collection must be packed in secure appropriate packaging and be made available for collection by our carriers within 24hrs of you notifying us that they are faulty. If when the carrier arrives to collect the goods they are found not to be available/ready, a charge, which will be payable by you, will be made for the carrier to recollect.
Once the items are received back at Ironmaster UK / Valley Fitness Ltd, we will inspect the product(s), and if necessary arrange to send out a replacement product.
Please note: if the product is found on inspection not to be faulty on its return to us, we may send this item back to you, and all delivery charges will be payable by you. If proof of purchase cannot be shown, then we reserve the right to charge for any/all repairs.
Hopefully our ordering and shipping process is as painless as possible for you, but if you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask us.