Dip Handles for IM2000 features:
- Fits the Ironmaster IM2000 (not compatible with other Ironmaster machine models)
- Rated at 400 lbs for serious training!
- Thick, padded handles are 17″ long and are tapered from a wide grip to narrow so you can always find the spacing that you want.
- Width ranges from 29″ to 22″
- Connect to the uprights at any height. (Lifting Bar must be set for handle support – do not connect only to the slide rails).
9 lbs (4 kg) each
17" (43 cm)
From 22" (56 cm) to 29" (73.5 cm)
400 lbs (181.5 kg)
10 Year Warranty
- Perfect for targeting chest and triceps.
- Made from heavy duty steel and thick padded handles.
- Tapered handles from wide grip 29″ (73.5 cm) to narrow 22″ (56 cm).
- Handles are 17″ (43 cm) long.
- Rated to 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Built to last.