Super Bench Combo
- Includes Super Bench, Dip and Crunch Attachments.
- The world's most adjustable weight bench.
- One of the world's most popular benches.
- Our most popular package.
- Compact. Durable. Versatile.
One Bench To Do It All!
This combo containing the Super Bench, Dip Handles and Crunch Attachment is our most popular package. It’s the perfect solution for highly focused workouts, without compromising the quality of your training routine. Blast your way to the next level with a convenient and cost effective package that will satisfy beginners and professionals.
Whether you train in your garage, shed, outhouse, or in a purpose-built home gym, you need an adjustable bench which do it all. The Super Bench can withstand heavy loads on the flat, incline, decline, and fully upright.
With this setup you can train hard in your home gym, adding the wide variety you crave to your workouts.
“I can’t tell you how pleased we are with the Ironmaster Super Bench and accessories – it truly is an excellent piece of kit!” – Joe P
With the Crunch Attachment, you get direct ab work to build muscle, strengthen your core, and can also be used for decline bench work. And any smart lifter knows that dips are one of best exercises for building strength and size in your chest, arms and shoulders.
Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of versatility like this?
Why choose this combo?
Ironmaster pride themselves on producing extra heavy duty home strength training equipment, constructed to last a lifetime of hard use from novices or professional athletes.
Maybe, you’re setting up a new home gym. Or perhaps you’re replacing worn-out substandard equipment. If you’re looking for the best adjustable weights bench for your home gym, make the right choice and buy top quality to get real value for money.
The Super Bench is our flagship product, and it’s easy to see why. Strong and hard-wearing. Equipment which works as hard as you do.
Don’t let your home workouts be held back by equipment. Choose a weights bench that you can trust to see you through every rep of every session. No stress, no fuss, no frustration. After all, isn’t that why you made the decision to train at home?
You can’t have a home gym without an adjustable bench. And it makes sense to choose a weightlifting bench which is adjustable, versatile, and easy to move.
The Ironmaster Super Bench will become the cornerstone of your home gym.
“I’m very impressed with the Ironmaster bench and the dip and crunch attachments. I’m 6’2 and a solid 250lb and found the bench and the attachments to be very stable in use. The bench is well designed, well made and needs very little assembly. Great piece of equipment.” – Dave
We really believe this is the best utility bench for home use, whether your training space is in a spare room, shed, garage, or purpose-built building. This bench comes into its own when you need amazing versatility in a limited space.
It comes with an additional incline seat as standard, which locks securely into place with three choices of height. When you’re not using it, the incline seat comes away from the bench so you are left with a smooth, flat bench with no annoying gap. The seat follows the backrest pad at any angle, so it will always be perpendicular to give you more stability.
Easy To Use Adjustable Bench
When you’re training by yourself in a home gym, you don’t want to waste time lugging heavy benches around or fiddling with awkward adjustments. The Ironmaster Super Bench is incredibly easy to use. It gives you the choice of 11 lock out angles (including decline), adjustable by using the foot-activated lever from either side of the bench.
The bench is on wheels, so it’s easy to move around your gym. But once you set the bench down, the wheels aren’t touching the floor, so you won’t need to worry about any movement while you’re lifting. The Super Bench is solid and secure when you’re using it, but light and easy to move when needed.
And it couldn’t be easier to fit, remove, and adjust the many attachments which go with the Super Bench. This bench can be transformed into dozens of different bits of kit. Simply pull out the pin, slide the attachment in, fit the pin and tighten it with the patented locking ring lever system. Super simple, rock solid, and reliable even under the biggest loads.
Multiple crunch positions
Lots of FID benches come with crunch attachments, but none are as adjustable as ours when teamed with the Super Bench. Not only does the attachment quickly fix to the Super Bench spine in various positions, you can adjust the angle of the bench from tame (just past level) to nearly vertical.
Ergonomic rubber grips
We know that comfort is vital to a good workout. With a width of 58cm, our ergonomic heavy duty rubber grips on the Dip Handles are guaranteed to give you a firm grip whilst supporting your body weight (and any extra weight you want to add for dips).
“Like all things Ironmaster, this will last you a lifetime. Secure and strong and there is little movement.” – Wayne C
Exercises you can do with this combo
[working muscle group image]
Dips – chest version
Adjust the height of the dip handles and get into the starting position with your body at arm’s length above the bars. Lower yourself while leaning your torso forward around 30 degrees and slightly flaring out your elbows, feeling a stretch in the chest. Press up through your chest to return to the starting position.
Dips – triceps version
To focus on your triceps, perform a regular dip (above), but keep your body upright and your elbows close to your body. This is a great bodyweight option to add mass to your triceps.
Leg or knee raises
Work your core by starting with the dip handles in the reversed position, over the Super Bench seat pad. Angle the bench as required, lay back with your arms above your head holding onto the dip handles. Bring your knees towards your torso with either your legs bent or straight. Return to the starting position, controlling the descent, and repeat.
Target your abdominals from multiple angles. Adjust the angle of the Super Bench to your required difficulty, hold on to the single handle, and mount the Super Bench. Lay flat on the bench with your hands either behind your head, across your chest, or holding a weight plate. Push the small of your back down and roll your shoulders off the bench to isolate your abs.
Return to the original position and repeat.
[working muscle group image]
Reverse Ab Crunch
Angle the Super Bench as required, lay back on the bench with your arms above your head holding onto the roller pads. Bring your knees towards your torso and lift your hips off the bench. Return to the starting position in a controlled manner, and repeat.
[working muscle group image]
Decline Barbell Press
Train your pecs by setting the Super Bench to the desired angle. Use the single handle to get into position. Use a medium width grip that forms a 90 degree angle between the upper arms and the forearms when the barbell is at your chest. Un-rack the bar and hold it directly over you with straight arms. Lower the bar slowly until it touches your lower chest then press the bar back up, focusing on your chest and contracting your pecs. When your set is completed, rack the bar.
“I have the Super Bench with a few other attachments and the crunch sit up/decline is my favourite! It is extremely sturdy and easily attaches to the bench with its slide and lock operation. I use this attachment for crunches, decline presses, stretching, and leg raises.” – R Brooks
And these are just a few suggestions!
Buy it once, buy it right
This Super Bench Combo gives you the ultimate setup for your Ironmaster home gym. It will fast become your favourite bit of kit as you realise that the quality of our design, durability and build means you will never have to doubt your equipment again.
With Ironmaster you have got the best, there is nothing else out there like it. Made with passion by people who know exactly what you need for the best home workout experience.
Once you start putting the Super Bench through its paces, you’ll see why we get so excited about this product. It’s incredibly easy to move, adjust, and adapt.
The Super Bench is a solid choice for any flat, incline, decline, or upright bench dumbbell exercises. And once you pair it with the Ironmaster Crunch Attachment and Dip Handles, you are onto a winner.
“Really glad i went for the Ironmaster instead of some of the other (cheaper) benches. It’s solid, easy to use and really comes into its own when you start using some of the add-on attachments. I only meant to get the bench but i’ve now got nearly all the extra attachments!” – Nick H
This is more than just a high-quality combo of Ironmaster equipment for your home gym. This is the opportunity to add exercises to your routine, and push yourself to the limit knowing your equipment can keep up. You will be able to smash your previous goals and progress as fast as you want to with nothing to hold you back.
The Super Bench really is the one solution to all of your home gym problems – especially space.
Uncompromising quality. Strength and durability. No-nonsense, beautiful kit.
Get your perfect home gym setup today.
|Weight||75 lbs (32 kg)|
|Height||20″ (51 cm)|
|Length||44″ (112 cm)|
|Width||18.75″ (48 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Padding Thickness||3″ (7.5 cm)|
|Incline / Decline Angles||11|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
|Weight||9 lbs (4 kg)|
|Height||50″ (127 cm) – 53″ (133.5 cm)|
|Width||23″ (58.5 cm)|
|Load Rating||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
- Discounted package that includes the Ironmaster Super Bench, Crunch Attachment and Dip Handles.
- Our most popular package.
- Super Bench, Crunch Sit-up attachment and Bar Dip handles feature multiple adjustment positions.
- Can be used for incline, decline, flat, and upright exercises.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Includes 3 position tapered seat that plugs in from the side without any pins.
- The incline seat follows the main backrest pad, so they are always at right angles, ensuring the perfect seating position.
- Super Bench is rated for 1000lbs (450 kg) in the flat position and 600 lbs or (270 kg) in the incline and upright positions.
- Made from high quality 11 and 12 gauge powder coated steel for superior durability.
- Extremely comfortable padding with high quality stitched vinyl upholstery.
- Conveniently located foot lever angle adjuster can be accessed from both sides.
- Highly compact and stable platform.
- Many optional attachments available.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
- Easily attaches to the Super Bench with the pull pin.
- Made of high quality steel with ergonomic hard wearing rubber grips.
- Can be adjusted to three different height positions: 50″” (127 cm) to 53″” (133 cm).
- Can be used for tricep, chest and abdominal training.
- Perfect for dips and leg/knee raises.
- Rated to 350 lbs (159 kg).
- 58.5 cm wide.
- Our most popular Super Bench attachment.
- Attaches easily to Super Bench spine with the pull pin in 6 positions to fit any height user.
- Locks you in place securely and is easy on the lower back with the slightly elevated knee position.
- Grab handle to help get in and out even at difficult angles.
- Perfect position for abdominal training.
- Also assists in steep angled decline presses.
- The angle can be adjusted for a varying range of crunch difficulty and decline presses.
- Built with comfortable and heavy duty pads.