Package 4 – The Complete Home Gym
- Discounted package includes Super Bench, 75 lbs Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set (inc. Stand), Dip Handles, Crunch Attachment, Chin Attachment & Leg Attachment.
- The world's strongest adjustable dumbbells.
- The world's most adjustable weight bench.
- One of the world's most popular benches.
- Compact. Durable. Versatile.
In stock (can be backordered)
6 in 1: The Real Deal
In this full package of Ironmaster glory you get our two flagship products plus four customer favourites. It includes our popular Super Bench, designed to be the one solution to all your problems, and our Quick-Lock Dumbbells, which our customers say are the best adjustable dumbbells in the world. With just one pair of handles, you can quickly create safe, solid dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs to 75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg). With the available add-on kits you can take each dumbbell up to 120 lbs (54 kg) and even 165 lbs (75 kg)! And the vertical storage unit has been designed with the smallest of home gyms, to free up space and keep your gym tidy.
And now it comes with the ultimate selection of attachments: the Ironmaster Crunch Attachment, Dip Handles, Chin Attachment and our popular Leg Attachment. With this 6-piece combo, you have the perfect setup to train as hard in your home gym as you can in any commercial gym.
Ironmaster is one of the oldest and best-loved home gym equipment brands. From home gym beginners starting out with their first bench right up to Pro bodybuilders who have been using our products for years.
Ironmaster pride themselves on producing extra heavy duty home strength training equipment that is made to last a lifetime of hard use. Wherever you train, you need the best equipment: strong, hard-wearing, and as hard-working as you are.
Don’t let your home gym kit hold you back! Choose a purpose-built solution that helps you focus on training without compromising quality.
Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of versatility, convenience, and a cost-effective bundle like this?
Why choose this amazing combo?
If you’re looking for the best equipment for your home gym, it’s either because you’re setting up a new home gym or replacing your old substandard equipment. Ironmaster is the right choice: top quality materials, innovative design, and real value for money.
Choose a brand that you can trust to see you through every rep of every session. No stress, no fuss, no frustration. After all, isn’t that why you made the decision to train at home?
The full benefits
This 6-piece combination will become the cornerstone of your home gym.
No home gym is complete without an adjustable bench. Choose a weightlifting bench which is reliable, versatile, and easy to move. We really believe this is the best utility bench for home use, coming into its own when you need amazing versatility in a limited space.
You get it here, along with the best adjustable dumbbells in the world. Ironmaster’s patented quick-lock design means you can change the weights from 5 lbs to 75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg) in seconds. You can even increase in 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) increments (because we know that sometimes a 5 lbs (2.2 kg) jump is too much).
“These are absolutely the very best quality adjustable dumbbells on the market today! They are easy to adjust, incredibly strong and will last forever. Don’t waste your time even looking at other adjustable dumbbells, you will not find anything better, period.” – Tyler T
The Ironmaster Crunch Attachment is a must have for ab work, and a variety of dips are made easy with our Super Bench Dip Handles. Y can use them for ab training too – they double as handles for leg or knee raises!
This bundle includes The Ironmaster Chin Attachment – a quality, durable attachment for chin ups and pull ups.
Finally, you get the Ironmaster Super Bench Leg Attachment. This is a versatile customer favourite which lets you add seated leg extensions, leg curls, and single leg work to your home gym training.
Easy To Use Adjustable Bench
When you’re training by yourself in a home gym, you don’t want to waste time lugging heavy benches around or fiddling with awkward adjustments. The Ironmaster Super Bench is incredibly easy to use. It gives you the choice of 11 lock out angles (including decline), adjustable by using the foot-activated lever from either side of the bench.
“Trained in gyms for twenty plus years and was worried about making the switch to training home in my garage as most home gym equipment seems flimsy. Not this bench though, absolutely fantastic! Totally solid in every position even with my 17 stone plus barbell, weights etc. In terms of adjustability, rigidity and build quality I would say it’s the best adjustable bench I have ever used. Well worth the money.” – Mark S
The Super Bench is solid and secure when you’re using it, but light and easy to move when needed. And it couldn’t be easier to fit, remove, and adjust the many attachments which go with the Super Bench. This bench can be transformed into dozens of different bits of kit. Simply pull out the pin, slide the attachment in, fit the pin and tighten it with the patented locking ring lever system. Super simple, rock solid, and reliable even under the biggest loads.
Value For Money on your Ironmaster Quick lock Dumbbell Set
Have you worked out how much it would cost to fit your home gym out with dumbbells from 5-75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg), going up in 2.5lb (1.1 kg) increments?
That’s the range you’re buying when you choose Ironmaster’s adjustable dumbbell weights, but there’s one clever twist – you only need one set of handles. This innovative design is a valuable space-saver and helps keep your gym safe and tidy.
“It’s extremely well built and I’d imagine it would last a lifetime. If you’re considering other dumbbells, pay the extra amount for these, they are well worth the investment.” – Dario
Multiple angles with the Crunch Attachment
Lots of FID Benches come with crunch attachments, but none are as adjustable as ours. Not only does the attachment quickly fix to the Super Bench spine in various positions, it can adjust the angle of the bench from tame (just past level) to nearly vertical.
Ergonomic rubber grips for your Dip Handles
Comfort is vital to a good workout. With a width of 58cm, our ergonomic heavy duty rubber grips for the Dip Handles are guaranteed to give you a firm grip whilst supporting your body weight (and any extra weight you want to add for dips).
Multiple height positions on the Chin Up Attachment
This design has multiple height positions so you can get even more from your Chin Up Attachment for the Super Bench. It is rated for 136 kgs, and can be height adjusted from 198cm to 226cm in 5cm increments from the floor.
Extra smooth bearing action with your Leg Attachment
The super smooth bearing action of Ironmaster’s Leg Attachment makes leg training as enjoyable as it can ever be! Experience fluid, continuous movement as you keep your muscles under tension.
Once you discover the design, durability, and quality materials of Ironmaster products, backed up by our lifetime product guarantee, you’ll see why this is one purchase for a lifetime of training.
“Like all things Ironmaster, this will last you a lifetime. Secure and strong and there is little movement.” – Wayne C.
Exercises you can do with this combo
Dips – chest version
Adjust the height of the dip handles and get into the starting position with your body at arm’s length above the bars. Lower yourself while leaning your torso forward around 30 degrees and slightly flaring out your elbows, feeling a stretch in the chest. Press up through your chest to return to the starting position.
Leg or knee raises
Work your core by starting with the dip handles in the reversed position, over the Super Bench seat pad. Angle the bench as required, lay back with your arms above your head holding onto the dip handles. Bring your knees towards your torso with either your legs bent or straight. Return to the starting position, controlling the descent, and repeat.
Target your abdominals from multiple angles. Adjust the angle of the Super Bench to your required difficulty, hold on to the single handle, and mount the Super Bench. Lay flat on the bench with your hands behind your head, across your chest, or holding a weight plate. Push the small of your back down and roll your shoulders off the bench to isolate your abs. Return to the original position and repeat.
Work on back width and thickness with classic pull ups. Adjust the height of the Chin Up Attachment. Hold onto the bar with a medium to wide grip, palms facing away. Pull yourself up using your lats and flexing at the elbow. Your elbows should drive into your sides and your chin should reach the bar without any swinging or jerking movements. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat.
To focus more on your biceps, switch pull ups for chin ups. Perform the above movement, but with your palms facing towards you. This will work your back, but will shift more of the work into your arms.
Target the quadriceps with this isolation exercise. Adjust the roller pad height so the lower roller pad sits just above your foot on your shin when you sit on the Super Bench. Your legs be at a 90 degree angle in the resting position, before extending your legs to the maximum while squeezing your quads. You can also do single legged leg extensions.
Train your chest by setting the Super Bench to the desired angle. Start with a dumbbell in each hand and resting on end on top of your thighs, palms facing each other. Use your thighs to help get the dumbbells into position, so they’re to the sides of the chest and a 90 degree angle is formed with your upper arm and forearm.
Squeeze your chest to push the dumbbells up until your arms lock, hold for a second and return to the starting position. When your set is completed, safely return the dumbbells to the floor.
Work your chest from a different angle. Get into position as above, holding dumbbells with your palms facing each other when your arms are fully extended. Slightly bend your elbows and lower your arms to the sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch in your chest. This movements should be from the shoulder, not the arms. Squeeze the chest to return your arms to the starting position, keeping a slight bend in your arm.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Hit your shoulders by positioning the Super Bench in the upright position and the dumbbells on your thighs. Help lift the dumbbells using your thighs to your starting position at shoulder height and your palms facing forward. Drive the dumbbells upward, palms remaining forward, until your arms are locked. Lower the dumbbells slowly back to the starting position.
Named after Arnold Schwarzenegger who used this press variation in his shoulder training repertoire. Similar to the standard dumbbell shoulder press, but starting with the dumbbells in front of you at upper chest level, elbows bent and your palms facing your body. Raise the dumbbells to the straight arm position above your head while rotating your palms until they face forward. Pause and then lower the weights to the starting position while rotating your palms towards you.
“I have the Super Bench with a few other attachments and the crunch sit up/decline is my favourite! It is extremely sturdy and easily attaches to the bench with its slide and lock operation. I use this attachment for crunches, decline presses, stretching, and leg raises.” – R Brooks
Just a few suggestions – the full list is too long for one page!
Buy it once, buy it right
This 6-piece package gives you the ultimate setup for your Ironmaster home gym. It will fast become your favourite bit of kit. The quality of our design, durability and build means you will never doubt your equipment again.
With Ironmaster you have got the best, made with passion by people who know exactly what’s needed for a great home gym workout.
Once you start putting this combination through its paces, you’ll see why we get so excited about this package.
This is more than just a high-quality combo of Ironmaster equipment for your home gym. This is the opportunity to add exercises to your routine, and push yourself to the limit knowing your equipment can keep up.
The Super Bench, Quick-Lock Dumbbells, plus 4 customer favourites is one solution to all of your home gym problems – especially space.
Uncompromising quality. Strength and durability. No-nonsense, beautiful kit.
Amazing value-for-money package for your home gym.
|Weight||75 lbs (32 kg)|
|Height||20″ (51 cm)|
|Length||44″ (112 cm)|
|Width||18.75″ (48 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Padding Thickness||3″ (7.5 cm)|
|Incline / Decline Angles||11|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
QLDB Set 75 lbs
|Weight||75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell|
|Height||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Length||14.5″ (37.5 cm) at 75 lbs Size|
|Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Diameter||1.25″ (3.2 cm)|
|Weight Plates||24 x 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plate, 4 x 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) plate|
|Screws||4 x standard locking screws|
|Load Rating||165 lbs (74 kg)|
|Weight||35 lbs (16 kg)|
|Height||24″ (61 cm)|
|Length||21″ (53 cm)|
|Width||15″ (38 cm)|
|Weight||9 lbs (4 kg)|
|Height||50″ (127 cm) – 53″ (133.5 cm)|
|Width||23″ (58.5 cm)|
|Load Rating||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Weight||7.5 lbs (3.5 kg)|
|Load Rating||600 lbs (272 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
|Weight||18.5 lbs (8.5 kg)|
|Height||78″ (198 cm) – 89″ (226 cm)|
|Width||48″ (122 cm)|
|Load Rating||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
|Weight||24 lbs (11 kg)|
|Load Rating||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Discounted package includes the Super Bench, 75lbs Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set, Dumbbell Stand, Dip Handles, Crunch Attachment, Chin Attachment and Leg Attachment.
Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set
- World’s STRONGEST adjustable dumbbells.
- MUCH faster than spin locks and NO plastic parts.
- From 2 kg to 34 kg (74 kg with Add-on Kits).
- Weights and screws work with the Quick-Lock Kettlebell.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells AND compact rack / stand.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716 Adjust from 5-75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg) each in 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) increments in just seconds. (75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell = 150 lbs (68 kg) total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) plates.
- Handles weigh 5 lbs (2.2 kg) empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) – so the starting weight is 10 lbs (4.5 kg) each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added.
- These adjustable dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs (54 kg) each adjustable dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs (74 kg).
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5″” (16.5 cm) square x 14.5″” (36.8 cm) long at the 75 lbs (34 kg) size.
- Handle grip diameter is 1.25″” (3.2 cm) with a 6.5″” (16.5 cm) grip width inside.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact.
- Dimensions: 15″” (38 cm) x 21″” (53 cm) x 24″” (61 cm) tall with rubber leveling feet.
- Two shelves (one on each side).
- Lifetime warranty!
- Can be used for incline, decline, flat, and upright exercises.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Includes 3 position tapered seat that plugs in from the side without any pins.
- The incline seat follows the main backrest pad, so they are always at right angles, ensuring the perfect seating position.
- Rated for 1000lbs (450 kg) in the flat position and 600 lbs or (270 kg) in the incline and upright positions.
- Made from high quality 11 and 12 gauge powder coated steel for superior durability.
- Extremely comfortable padding with high quality stitched vinyl upholstery.
- Conveniently located foot lever angle adjuster can be accessed from both sides.
- Highly compact and stable platform.
- Many optional attachments available.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
- Easily attaches to the Super Bench with the pull pin.
- Made of high quality steel with ergonomic hard wearing rubber grips.
- Can be adjusted to three different height positions: 50″” (127 cm) to 53″” (133 cm).
- Can be used for tricep, chest and abdominal training.
- Perfect for dips and leg/knee raises.
- Rated to 350 lbs (159 kg).
- 58.5 cm wide.
- Our most popular Super Bench attachment.
- Attaches easily to Super Bench spine with the pull pin in 6 positions to fit any height user.
- Locks you in place securely and is easy on the lower back with the slightly elevated knee position.
- Grab handle to help get in and out even at difficult angles.
- Perfect position for abdominal training.
- Also assists in steep angled decline presses.
- The angle can be adjusted for a varying range of crunch difficulty and decline presses.
- Built with comfortable and heavy duty pads.
- Easily attaches to the Super Bench spine with the pull pin.
- Made of high quality chromed steel with ergonomic heavy duty neoprene grips.
- Adjustable 78″” to 89″” (198 cm to 226 cm) from floor to ceiling.
- 122 cm wide.
- Now includes neutral grips 46 cm apart.
- Rated to 300 lbs (136 kg).
- Includes Olympic sleeve to allow the use of Olympic, Standard or Quick-Lock plates!
- Rated to 200 lbs (91 kg).
- Thick, comfortable heavy duty foam roller pads.
- Adjustable pad positions.
- Extra smooth bearing action.