Package 2 – The Compact Home Gym
- Discounted package includes Super Bench, 75 lbs Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set (inc. Stand), Dip Handles & Crunch Attachment.
- The world's strongest adjustable dumbbells.
- The world's most adjustable weight bench.
- One of the world's most popular benches.
- Compact. Durable. Versatile.
- Delivered w/c 16th December.
Available on back-order
Everything you get in this package has been chosen to make your home gym better. There’s two of our two flagship products – the Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set and the Super Bench – plus two customer favourites – the Crunch Attachment and Dip Handles.
All four of these products make your home gym training sessions more focused without compromising the quality of your routine. You can add tons of variety to your workout with this convenient and cost effective package designed for home gym training.
Whether you’re setting up a home gym for the first time, or adding something new, this package of our best loved products will help you get more from your training.
Our Quick-Lock Dumbbells give you the versatility of an entire dumbbell stack with just one set of handles – it’s the ultimate space saving solution.
“These are absolutely the very best quality adjustable dumbbells on the market today! They are easy to adjust, incredibly strong and will last forever. Don’t waste your time even looking at other adjustable dumbbells, you will not find anything better, period.” – Tyler T
The Super Bench is our infamous bench, specifically designed for home gyms. With the Crunch Attachment, you’ll be able to do a range of direct ab or decline work. And the Dip Handles give you the option to do a range of dips, plus lower ab work, in total safety.
Who wouldn’t want to take advantage of versatility like this?
Discover more about each part of this 4-piece combination
Why choose this combo?
Ironmaster pride themselves on producing extra heavy duty home strength training equipment that is made to last a lifetime of hard use.
If you’re looking for the best adjustable weights bench for your home gym, choose hard wearing materials and a smart design. Our Super Bench flat/incline/decline bench gives you massive versatility in a solid, easy to use product. And our Quick-Lock Dumbbells enable you to have a full range of dumbbell weights without an entire stack taking up space in your home gym.
Combined with the Crunch Attachment and Dip Handles you will be able to expand your workout capabilities and strive for the best in every workout.
Don’t let your home workouts be held back by equipment. Choose solid equipment you can trust every rep of every session. No stress, no fuss, no frustration. After all, isn’t that why you made the decision to train at home?
Discover the benefits
You can’t have a home gym without an adjustable bench. And it makes sense to choose a weightlifting bench which is adjustable, versatile, and easy to move.
We really believe this is the best utility bench for home use – it really comes into its own when you need amazing versatility in a limited space.
Pair the Super Bench with the world’s strongest adjustable dumbbells and create the cornerstone of your home gym. With just one pair of handles, you can quickly create safe, solid dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs to 75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg). With the available add-on kits you can take each dumbbell up to 120 lbs (54 kg) and even 165 lbs (75 kg)! And the vertical storage unit has been designed with the smallest of home gyms in mind.
The Ironmaster Crunch Attachment is a must have for ab training in your home gym – plus it’s perfect for doing decline bench work.
Dips are also made easy with our Super Bench Dip Handles. And you can use them for ab training too, because they double as handles for leg or knee raises.
Heard enough? There’s plenty more to say about this 4-piece combo.
Easy To Use Adjustable Bench
When you’re training by yourself in a home gym, you don’t want to waste time lugging heavy benches around or fiddling with awkward adjustments. The Ironmaster Super Bench is incredibly easy to use. It gives you the choice of 11 lock out angles (including decline), adjustable by using the foot-activated lever from either side of the bench.
“This is the only bench you’ll ever need and more. Hands down this is the best Bench I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning, it’s extremely solid and very well constructed using high quality materials. If you’re looking to build a home gym, buy this. Once you add in the attachments, it’s a very well rounded system. Bottom line, don’t look elsewhere, you won’t regret the purchase.” – Dario
The Super Bench is solid and secure when you’re using it, but light and easy to move when needed.
And it couldn’t be easier to fit, remove, and adjust the many attachments which go with the Super Bench. This bench can be transformed into dozens of different bits of kit. Simply pull out the pin, slide the attachment in, fit the pin and tighten it with the patented locking ring lever system. Super simple, rock solid, and reliable even under the biggest loads.
Lots of FID Benches come with crunch attachments, but none are as adjustable as ours. Not only does the attachment fix to the Super Bench spine in various positions, it can adjust the angle of the bench from tame (just past level) to nearly vertical.
Comfortable dip handles
Comfort is vital if you want to focus all your attention on training. With a width of 58cm, our ergonomic heavy duty rubber grips for the Dip Handles give you a firm grip whilst supporting your body weight (and any extra weight you want to add for dips).
“Like all things Ironmaster, this will last you a lifetime. Secure and strong and there is little movement.” – Wayne C.
Exercises you can do with this combo
Dips – chest version
Adjust the height of the dip handles and get into the starting position with your body at arm’s length above the bars. Lower yourself while leaning your torso forward around 30 degrees and slightly flaring out your elbows, feeling a stretch in the chest. Press up through your chest to return to the starting position.
Dips – triceps version
To focus on your triceps, perform a regular dip (above), but keep your body upright and your elbows close to your body. This is a great bodyweight option to add mass to your triceps.
Leg or knee raises
Work your core with leg or knee raises. Start with the dip handles in the reversed position, over the Super Bench seat pad. Angle the bench as required, lay back with your arms above your head holding onto the dip handles. Bring your knees towards your torso with either your legs bent or straight. Return to the starting position, controlling the descent, and repeat.
Target your abdominals from multiple angles. Adjust the angle of the Super Bench to your required difficulty. Lay flat on the bench with your hands either behind your head, across your chest, or holding a weight plate. Push the small of your back down and roll your shoulders off the bench to isolate your abs. Return to the original position and repeat.
Reverse Ab Crunch
Angle the Super Bench as required, lay back on the bench with your arms above your head holding onto the roller pads. Bring your knees towards your torso and lift your hips off the bench. In a controlled manner return to the starting position and repeat.
Train your chest by setting the Super Bench to the desired angle. Start with a dumbbell in each hand and resting on end on top of your thighs, palms facing each other. Use your thighs to help get the dumbbells into position, so they’re to the sides of the chest and a 90 degree angle is formed with your upper arm and forearm.
Squeeze your chest to push the dumbbells up until your arms lock, hold for a second and return to the starting position. When your set is completed, safely return the dumbbells to the floor.
Work your chest from a different angle. Get into position as above, holding dumbbells with your palms facing each other when your arms are fully extended. Slightly bend your elbows and lower your arms to the sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch in your chest. This movements should be from the shoulder, not the arms. Squeeze the chest to return your arms to the starting position, keeping a slight bend in your arm.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Hit your shoulders by positioning the Super Bench in the upright position and the dumbbells on your thighs. Help lift the dumbbells using your thighs to your starting position at shoulder height and your palms facing forward. Drive the dumbbells upward, palms remaining forward, until your arms are locked. Lower the dumbbells slowly back to the starting position.
Named after Arnold Schwarzenegger who used this press variation in his shoulder training repertoire. Similar to the standard dumbbell shoulder press, but starting with the dumbbells in front of you at upper chest level, elbows bent and your palms facing your body. Raise the dumbbells to the straight arm position above your head while rotating your palms until they face forward. Pause and then lower the weights to the starting position while rotating your palms towards you.
“I have the Super Bench with a few other attachments and the crunch sit up/decline is my favourite! It is extremely sturdy and easily attaches to the bench with its slide and lock operation.” – R Brooks
This is just a short list of exercises you could do with your 4-piece combo!
Buy it once, buy it right
This package will provide you with the ultimate setup for your Ironmaster home gym. Once you experience the quality of our design, durability and build, you will never doubt your equipment again.
Ironmaster is made with passion by people who know exactly what you need for a great home training experience.
The Super Bench is a solid choice for any flat, incline, decline, or upright bench. And once paired with the Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set, Crunch Attachment and Dip Handles you are onto a winner. Put this combination through its paces and you’ll see why we get so excited about it!
This high-quality combo of Ironmaster home gym equipment will let you add tons of exercises to your routine, knowing your equipment can keep up.
One solution to solve all your home gym problems – even in the smallest of spaces.
Uncompromising quality. Strength and durability. No-nonsense, beautiful kit.
One package containing four of our best selling customer favourites!
|Weight||75 lbs (32 kg)|
|Height||20″ (51 cm)|
|Length||44″ (112 cm)|
|Width||18.75″ (48 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Padding Thickness||3″ (7.5 cm)|
|Incline / Decline Angles||11|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
QLDB Set 75 lbs
|Weight||75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell|
|Height||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Length||14.5″ (37.5 cm) at 75 lbs Size|
|Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Diameter||1.25″ (3.2 cm)|
|Weight Plates||24 x 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plate, 4 x 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) plate|
|Screws||4 x standard locking screws|
|Load Rating||165 lbs (74 kg)|
|Weight||9 lbs (4 kg)|
|Height||50″ (127 cm) – 53″ (133.5 cm)|
|Width||23″ (58.5 cm)|
|Load Rating||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Weight||7.5 lbs (3.5 kg)|
|Load Rating||600 lbs (272 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Discounted package includes the Super Bench, 75lbs Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set, Dumbbell Stand, Dip Handles and Crunch Attachment.
Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set
- World’s STRONGEST adjustable dumbbells.
- MUCH faster than spin locks and NO plastic parts.
- From 2 kg to 34 kg (74 kg with Add-on Kits).
- Weights and screws work with the Quick-Lock Kettlebell.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells AND compact rack / stand.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716 Adjust from 5-75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg) each in 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) increments in just seconds. (75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell = 150 lbs (68 kg) total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) plates.
- Handles weigh 5 lbs (2.2 kg) empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) – so the starting weight is 10 lbs (4.5 kg) each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added.
- These adjustable dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs (54 kg) each adjustable dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs (74 kg).
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5″” (16.5 cm) square x 14.5″” (36.8 cm) long at the 75 lbs (34 kg) size.
- Handle grip diameter is 1.25″” (3.2 cm) with a 6.5″” (16.5 cm) grip width inside.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact.
- Dimensions: 15″” (38 cm) x 21″” (53 cm) x 24″” (61 cm) tall with rubber leveling feet.
- Two shelves (one on each side).
- Lifetime warranty!
- Can be used for incline, decline, flat, and upright exercises.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Includes 3 position tapered seat that plugs in from the side without any pins.
- The incline seat follows the main backrest pad, so they are always at right angles, ensuring the perfect seating position.
- Rated for 1000lbs (450 kg) in the flat position and 600 lbs or (270 kg) in the incline and upright positions.
- Made from high quality 11 and 12 gauge powder coated steel for superior durability.
- Extremely comfortable padding with high quality stitched vinyl upholstery.
- Conveniently located foot lever angle adjuster can be accessed from both sides.
- Highly compact and stable platform.
- Many optional attachments available.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
- Easily attaches to the Super Bench with the pull pin.
- Made of high quality steel with ergonomic hard wearing rubber grips.
- Can be adjusted to three different height positions: 50″” (127 cm) to 53″” (133 cm).
- Can be used for tricep, chest and abdominal training.
- Perfect for dips and leg/knee raises.
- Rated to 350 lbs (159 kg).
- 58.5 cm wide.
- Our most popular Super Bench attachment.
- Attaches easily to Super Bench spine with the pull pin in 6 positions to fit any height user.
- Locks you in place securely and is easy on the lower back with the slightly elevated knee position.
- Grab handle to help get in and out even at difficult angles.
- Perfect position for abdominal training.
- Also assists in steep angled decline presses.
- The angle can be adjusted for a varying range of crunch difficulty and decline presses.
- Built with comfortable and heavy duty pads.