The perfect combo for your home gym: Super Bench and Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells.
These two are made for each other.
The Super Bench and Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells let you add focus and intensity to your workouts without compromising the quality of your training routine. Push on to the next level with this convenient and cost effective package, perfect for beginners or professionals.
Our flagship products are ideal for a new home gym set up, or to replace tired, worn out, clunky kit.
We want you to be able to do any exercise, in any gym space. The Ironmaster adjustable weightlifting bench solves the problem of maximising space in a home gym.
“I am extremely pleased with both the Quick-lock Dumbbells and the Super Bench combo. Both of these products are excellent – the dumbbells are very solid and the quick lock mechanism works very well – and the bench is very well designed – very sturdy – and the range of inclines is very good – as well as the fact that there is no dip in the bench when it is flat.” – Joe
Ironmaster is an industry leader in home strength training equipment. We work hard to produce the best, hard-wearing equipment, that’s guaranteed to last you at least 10 years. We think good home gym equipment is something you should only have to buy once. Why settle for anything less than the best?
Why this combination?
Ironmaster pride themselves on producing extra heavy duty home strength training equipment made to last a lifetime of hard use .
Maybe you’re setting up a new home gym for the first time. Or perhaps you’re replacing worn-out substandard equipment. Choose the best adjustable weights bench for your home gym. With us you will be getting top quality and real value for money.
Our customers say these are the best adjustable dumbbells in the world. With just one pair of handles, you can quickly create safe, solid dumbbells ranging from 5 lbs – 75 lbs (2 kg – 34 kg) or up to 165 lbs (75 kg) with the available Add-on Kits. And the vertical storage unit has been designed for even the smallest of home gyms.
Whether you train in a garage, shed, or outhouse for a gym, this is the solution to your biggest home gym headaches.
These are our flagship products, and it’s easy to see why. Strong and hard-wearing. Uncompromising quality. Equipment which works as hard as you do.
“After taking the decision to cancel the gym membership and train at home I started researching what equipment I should put in my garage. It didn’t take long to place my order for the Ironmaster equipment. I haven’t looked back since and certainly don’t miss the gym. The dumbbells seem unbreakable and I love the way the bench works.” – Stu
Don’t let your home workouts be held back by equipment. Choose kit you can trust to see you through every rep of every session. No stress, no fuss, no frustration. After all, isn’t that why you made the decision to train at home?
Exercises you can do with this combo
Train your chest by setting the Super Bench to the desired angle. Start with a dumbbell in each hand and resting on end on top of your thighs, palms facing each other. Use your thighs to help get the dumbbells into position, so they’re to the sides of the chest and a 90 degree angle is formed with your upper arm and forearm.
Squeeze your chest to push the dumbbells up until your arms lock, hold for a second and return to the starting position. When your set is completed, safely return the dumbbells to the floor.
Work your chest from a different angle. Get into position as above, holding dumbbells with your palms facing each other when your arms are fully extended. Slightly bend your elbows and lower your arms to the sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch in your chest. This movements should be from the shoulder, not the arms. Squeeze the chest to return your arms to the starting position, keeping a slight bend in your arm.
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Hit your shoulders by positioning the Super Bench in the upright position and the dumbbells on your thighs. Help lift the dumbbells using your thighs to your starting position at shoulder height and your palms facing forward. Drive the dumbbells upward, palms remaining forward, until your arms are locked. Lower the dumbbells slowly back to the starting position.
Named after Arnold Schwarzenegger who used this press variation in his shoulder training repertoire. Similar to the standard dumbbell shoulder press, but starting with the dumbbells in front of you at upper chest level, elbows bent and your palms facing your body. Raise the dumbbells to the straight arm position above your head while rotating your palms until they face forward. Pause and then lower the weights to the starting position while rotating your palms towards you.
This is just a short list of exercises you could do with this combo!
Buy it once, buy it right
This QLDB Set and Super Bench Package will provide you with the essential setup for your Ironmaster home gym. It will fast become your gym’s foundation, as you enjoy the quality of design, durability and build. Never doubt your equipment again.
With Ironmaster you have got the best, there is nothing else out there like it. Made with passion by people who know exactly what you need for the best home workout experience.
Once you start putting the Super Bench through its paces, you’ll see why we get so excited about this product. It’s incredibly easy to move, adjust, and adapt.
The Super Bench is a solid choice for any flat, incline, decline, or upright bench dumbbell exercises. Pair it with the QLDB Set, and you are onto a winner.
This high-quality combo of Ironmaster equipment lets you add a whole new choice of exercises to your routine, and push yourself to the limit knowing your equipment can keep up. Smash your previous goals and progress faster than ever.
“I’ve had both for one month now and I don’t regret the purchase. The look and feel of the equipment is second to none as far as consumer adjustable dumbbells and FID benches go. I no longer dread my fitness routine. No more getting ready to go to the gym, just pull the bench out and go to town. The equipment is that sturdy. After experiencing ironmaster equipment, I can’t see myself using anything else at home. Trust me when i say, you won’t regret it.” – Ben
If you’ve got this far with your home gym plans, it’s time to invest wisely. Buy the best home gym equipment and never replace it. Choose design that will feel good from the first time you use them. Put your trust in quality materials and workmanship.
We want you to be able to do any exercise, in any gym space. Our flexible cost-effective solution is already the choice of serious home gym owners from the UK to Australia.
Home gym equipment from experts who know what it takes.
|Weight||75 lbs (32 kg)|
|Height||20″ (51 cm)|
|Length||44″ (112 cm)|
|Width||18.75″ (48 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Padding Thickness||3″ (7.5 cm)|
|Incline / Decline Angles||11|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
QLDB Set 75 lbs
|Weight||75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell|
|Height||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Length||14.5″ (37.5 cm) at 75 lbs Size|
|Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Width||6.5″ (16.5 cm)|
|Grip Diameter||1.25″ (3.2 cm)|
|Weight Plates||24 x 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plate, 4 x 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) plate|
|Screws||4 x standard locking screws|
|Load Rating||165 lbs (74 kg)|
|Weight||35 lbs (16 kg)|
|Height||24″ (61 cm)|
|Length||21″ (53 cm)|
|Width||15″ (38 cm)|
Discounted package includes the Super Bench, 75lbs Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set and Dumbbell Stand
Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set
- World’s STRONGEST adjustable dumbbells.
- MUCH faster than spin locks and NO plastic parts.
- From 2 kg to 34 kg (74 kg with Add-on Kits).
- Weights and screws work with the Quick-Lock Kettlebell.
- Includes two adjustable dumbbells AND compact rack / stand.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
Adjust from 5-75 lbs (2.2 kg – 34 kg) each in 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) increments in just seconds. (75 lbs (34 kg) each dumbbell = 150 lbs (68 kg) total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lbs (2.2 kg) plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) plates.
- Handles weigh 5 lbs (2.2 kg) empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) – so the starting weight is 10 lbs (4.5 kg) each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added.
- These adjustable dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty – go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs (54 kg) each adjustable dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs (74 kg).
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5″” (16.5 cm) square x 14.5″” (36.8 cm) long at the 75 lbs (34 kg) size.
- Handle grip diameter is 1.25″” (3.2 cm) with a 6.5″” (16.5 cm) grip width inside.
- The included Stand is very strong and compact.
- Dimensions: 15″” (38 cm) x 21″” (53 cm) x 24″” (61 cm) tall with rubber leveling feet.
- Two shelves (one on each side).
- Lifetime warranty!
- Can be used for incline, decline, flat, and upright exercises.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Includes 3 position tapered seat that plugs in from the side without any pins.
- The incline seat follows the main backrest pad, so they are always at right angles, ensuring the perfect seating position.
- Rated for 1000lbs (450 kg) in the flat position and 600 lbs or (270 kg) in the incline and upright positions.
- Made from high quality 11 and 12 gauge powder coated steel for superior durability.
- Extremely comfortable padding with high quality stitched vinyl upholstery.
- Conveniently located foot lever angle adjuster can be accessed from both sides.
- Highly compact and stable platform.
- Many optional attachments available.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly instalment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR