Ironmaster’s IM1500 weight lifting half rack gives you the support and security you need to safely carry out push, pull, press, and lower body exercises with a barbell. It has been thoughtfully designed by the home gym experts at Ironmaster to be compact yet incredibly tough.
The Ironmaster Super Bench is this one of the most popular weight training benches in the world? It’s reliably strong, rock solid, and massively versatile. And it’s built with the quality craftsmanship you expect from Ironmaster.
Ironmaster is one of the oldest and best-loved home gym equipment brands. We’re trusted by customers ranging from Pro bodybuilders to the smallest home gyms in the tightest spaces.
Why you need this package
We think that training in a home gym should give you more freedom than being a commercial gym member. Your choice of kit shouldn’t hold you back. The IM1500 gives you the support you need to do a whole variety of exercises in the freedom of your home gym.
The clever, space saving design helps you push, pull, and press your way to muscle gain whilst keeping your home gym space tidier and free from clutter. The IM1500 is one of our best-selling bits of home gym kit, and you can see why. This is more than just a half rack.
“Super strong and feels safe. This cage feels indestructible – it is extremely well made and pairs perfectly with the Ironmaster bars and Super Bench. The fact that this cage does not need to be bolted to the ground, yet still maintains sturdiness, is great for my home gym setup. I can complete squats, chin ups, dead lifts, and more without worrying about my safety on this machine.” – Ethan
No home gym is complete without an adjustable bench. And it makes sense to choose a weightlifting bench which is adjustable, versatile, and easy to move. The Ironmaster Super Bench will become the cornerstone of your home gym.
“Trained in gyms for twenty plus years and was worried about making the switch to training home in my garage as most home gym equipment seems flimsy. Not this bench though, absolutely fantastic! Totally solid in every position even with my 17 stone plus barbell, weights etc. In terms of adjustability, rigidity and build quality I would say it’s the best adjustable bench I have ever used. Well worth the money.” – Mark S
Even More Benefits
Easy To Use Adjustable Bench
We really believe it is the best utility bench for home use, whether your training space is in a spare room, shed, garage, or purpose-built building. This bench comes into its own when you need amazing versatility in a limited space.
When you’re training by yourself in a home gym, you don’t want to waste time lugging heavy benches around or fiddling with awkward adjustments. The Ironmaster Super Bench is incredibly easy to use. It gives you the choice of 11 lock out angles (including decline), adjustable by using the foot-activated lever from either side of the bench.
“This is the only bench you’ll ever need and more. Hands down this is the best Bench I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning, it’s extremely solid and very well constructed using high quality materials. If you’re looking to build a home gym, buy this. Once you add in the attachments, it’s a very well rounded system. Bottom line, don’t look elsewhere, you won’t regret the purchase.” – Dario
And it couldn’t be easier to fit, remove, and adjust the many attachments which go with the Super Bench. From the Dumbbell Spotting Stands and Cable Tower to the Leg Extension Curl and Chin Up Attachment, this bench can be transformed into dozens of different bits of kit. Simply pull out the pin, slide the attachment in, fit the pin and tighten it with the patented locking ring lever system. Super simple, rock solid, and reliable even under the biggest loads.
Space Saver Bench For Home Gyms
The Super Bench is compact and solid, but it’ no bulky workhorse. It’s easy to move around, or even put away if you need to clear floor space. One feature you’ll really like is the removable incline seat. Unlike most benches, which have the seat as a small second section attached by hinges, this seat can be taken off when you are doing flat exercises.
Reliable And Durable
The Super Bench is made from best quality materials so you’ll never need to buy a flat/incline/decline bench again. The high quality steel means it can deal with loads of up to 1000 lbs (flat) and 600 lbs (incline, decline, upright). And the padding is made from high-density foam with a stitched vinyl upholstery cover, so it’s thick, comfortable and durable.
And like all Ironmaster home gym kit, the IM1500 is built tough. It’s made structural steel, and treated with a top quality finish to keep it working hard over the decades.
Exercises to try with this package
Set the Super Bench to the desired angle and correctly position the Spotting Arms. Use a medium width grip that forms a 90 degree angle between the upper arms and the forearms when the barbell is at your chest. Unrack the bar and hold it directly over you with straight arms. Lower the bar slowly until it touches your lower chest then press the bar back up, focusing on your chest and contracting your pecs. When your set is completed, re-rack the bar.
Barbell Shoulder Press
Hit your shoulders by positioning the Super Bench in the upright position and the Spotting Arms protecting you. Lift the barbell to your starting position at shoulder height slightly in front of your head and with your palms facing forward. Drive the barbell upward until your arms are fully extended. Pause, then lower the barbell slowly.
And these are just a few suggestions!
Buy it once, buy it right
This IM1500 package provides you with two of Ironmaster’s best loved products. The IM1500 is light enough to install in your home gym but rock solid and built to withstand your toughest training sessions. And once you start putting the Super Bench through its paces, you’ll see why we get so excited about this product.
Ironmaster kit is made with passion by people who know exactly what you need to get the best home gym training experience.
“Out of all the gyms I’ve been to and benches that I’ve used, none of them compare to the Ironmaster Super Bench. It’s build quality is simply amazing. It’s functionality and versatility is unsurpassed, especially within the home gym market.” – Mike
“Don’t waste your time and money buying other cages or half racks. You don’t need to look any further. This is one of the best buys I’ve ever made in my life. Seriously, if every product was Ironmaster quality we would all be much wealthier!” – Danny
Invest in the best home gym equipment and you’ll never need to replace it. Choose design that feels good from the first time you use it. Put your trust in quality materials and workmanship.
An investment in your gym equipment is an investment in your physique.
Revolutionise your home gym space with the best half rack and weight bench combo for home training.
IM1500 Half Rack Weight Lifting System
|Weight||210 lbs (95 kg)|
|Height||84.5″ (215 cm)|
|Length||51″ (130 cm)|
|Width||51″ (130 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
|Weight||75 lbs (32 kg)|
|Height||20″ (51 cm)|
|Length||44″ (112 cm)|
|Width||18.75″ (48 cm)|
|Load Rating||1000 lbs (450 kg)|
|Padding Thickness||3″ (7.5 cm)|
|Incline / Decline Angles||11|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Discounted package including the IM1500 and the Super Bench.
- Includes: Main frame with chin up bar, standard/Olympic plate storage, double bar hooks, spotting arms and 4 adjustable band pegs.
- Super heavy duty powder coated structural steel frame for the ultimate in strength and stability.
- Load Rating: 1000 lbs (450 kg).
- Built in chin-up bar.
- 8 built in weight storage bars for Standard or Olympic weights.
- Numbered upright holes every 2″” (2 cm) for plenty of easy adjustment.
- Simple and very strong double bar hooks and spotting arms. Spotting arms extend 14″” (35.5 cm).
- Bar hooks and spotting arms can be can be used on the outside or inside of the frame.
- 4 adjustable band pegs.
- 4 rubber foot plates with bolt down holes.
- 3 vertical bar storage positions.
- Footprint: 51″” (130 cm) x 51″” (130 cm) x 84.5″” (215 cm) high.
- Floor space required for ease of use: Width 7ft (213 cm) x Depth 5ft (153 cm).
- 60mm square tubing frame with 11 gauge uprights and plate steel supports.
- Frame weight: 210 lbs (95 kg).
- Fits regular barbells: 48.25″” (122.5 cm) bar hook outside width and 43.25″” (110 cm) inside width.
- Can be used for incline, decline, flat, and upright exercises.
- 11 lock out angles: Inclines, Declines, Flat and Upright. 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- Includes 3 position tapered seat that plugs in from the side without any pins.
- The incline seat follows the main backrest pad, so they are always at right angles, ensuring the perfect seating position.
- Rated for 1000lbs (450 kg) in the flat position and 600 lbs or (270 kg) in the incline and upright positions.
- Made from high quality 11 and 12 gauge powder coated steel for superior durability.
- Extremely comfortable padding with high quality stitched vinyl upholstery.
- Conveniently located foot lever angle adjuster can be accessed from both sides.
- Highly compact and stable platform.
- Many optional attachments available.
- Ships pre-assembled except for feet so you can start lifting in just a few minutes. Only simple tools are needed to get your bench ready.
- As seen in Muscle and Fitness Magazine® and Men’s Fitness® and countless web sites.
- Designed for the home gym, but built well enough to use for light commercial gyms. Popular with personal trainers for studio use due to the amazing functionality and high level of build quality.
- Stay tuned for future attachments being developed!
Divido Pay in instalments
- Monthly instalment
- Cost of credit
- Total payable
- Total interest APR